Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My nieces.

I must post these adorable pix of these beautiful girls. Here is Allie Brooke, my sister Lindsay's daughter. She's 2 years old and loves her goggles. She even wears them when I see her on video cam.

This is Lily Lou at 2 months old. Lindsay's other daughter.


This little angel is Mayumi Aziza, my other sister Hilary's daughter, also 2 months old. I get to meet her for the first time in October. Stay tuned for lots of pix.

This is my sister-in-law Heidi's daughter, Sydney. Her twin brother will be featured in my 'nephew's post'. She is a sweetheart.

Here is an honorary niece, the granddaughter of my dear friend Terry. Olivia who is one year old this week. Her mother is Paige.

Yet another honorary niece, Sierra, daughter of my friend Michelle (Nicole's sister). AWWWW.

There will be a post soon of the real & honorary nephews. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute girls! I love that name Olivia... Lily was almost an Olivia. You will die when you meet Yumi. She is darling!

moneek said...

I need to find a pix of Nicole's niece Sierra...she's one of the honorary ones too. She is also darling. I can't wait to see Lily again, too. And of course, my Allie.

Travis said...

These photos are MUCH more fun to go through if you pretend the photo captions are at the bottom of the photos (where your eyes naturally go) as opposed to the top. It's quite entertaining!