Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Catching Up...The News!

I hereby now promise to keep up with my blog. As of two months ago, I no longer have even one sister nearby, and since they are both so diligent with their blogs, I will attempt to do the same.

I will also have a lot to post about in the future, as there has been a development:

As of today, the bambino is about 14 weeks and 4 days old. Due date is February 20th. We're going to find out the gender in a few weeks, stay tuned for that announcement. Yes, we have full names picked out for either option, but we'll wait to share that after the birth. (One has to have some suprise in life, doens't one?)

Here are the first 3 ultrasounds. 6 weeks:

9 Weeks:

12 Weeks:

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YES! A Blog post! And it's only been 9 months since your last (and first) post. Way to go Moey! We are all so happy about little baby ? and just cannot wait to meet HER. :) A boy would be GREAT, but I'm not convinced a Johnson girl can actually have a baby boy. :)

moneek said...

I'm getting the feminine vibe from little ?...I'm drawn to little girl clothes these days. Yeah, I'll do better at blogging from now on, k?