Friday, October 24, 2008

Washington D.C. or Meetin' Mayumi

I recently returned from a trip to Washington D.C., where the primary purpose was to meet my new niece, Mayumi. And see some historical stuff. Here is the darling girl:


Here she is with her Grandma Glo:

Here we are at Thai Crossing. Look at all the space!

Oh yeah, the US Capitol was there.


I also saw the Canadian Embassy.

And here's new mom Hilary, sportin' Mayumi all around the district.
A fun trip, for sure. Though I saw a bunch of other things like Monticello and Mt. Vernon, the National Gallery of Art, the Newseum and the Mall. Nothing is as cute as these pictures of Mayumi.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow I agree, CUUUUUUTE girls, all three of you!

malaikainafrica said...

Thank you auntie Moey!! I had a great time meeting you. I can't wait to play with cousin Leah. I love you!


Loves, Mayumi